Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Oct 26, 2017
Chicken Sandwich is very common sandwich in the world. You can also add more ingredients. You can also use burger buns or croissants instead of bread slices.
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cabbage 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce as required
- BBQ masala 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, bbq masala, salt, black pepper and chicken in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, put chicken and cook until chicken tender.
- Then remove chicken from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then chop cabbage finely and mix with mayonnaise nicely to make coleslaw.
- Then spread tomato ketchup or red chili sauce on two bread slice.
- Then keep coleslaw, shredded chicken, salad leaves, cucumber slice and tomato slice on one bread slice and cover with second slice.
- Then grill sandwich in grill pan with little oil
- Then cut sandwich in triangle shape, keep on serving plate and serve with tomato ketchup.
Chicken Sandwich is prepared with boneless chicken. Then mixed with ginger paste, garlic paste & spices, cooked in oil and shredded. Then kept on bread slices with coleslaw, cucumber, tomato & salad leaves, grilled on grill pan and served.