Double Decker Sandwich Recipe
Oct 30, 2017
Double Decker Sandwich is very common sandwich in the world. Make it at home and serve with your family and guests.
- Boneless chicken or beef 500 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Cheese slices as required
- Tomato ketchup as required
- BBQ masala 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, bbq masala, salt, black pepper and chicken or beef in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, put chicken or beef and cook until chicken or beef tender.
- Then remove chicken or beef from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then spread mayonnaise on one side of three bread slices.
- Then keep tomato slice, cheese slice and cucumber slice on one bread slice, cover with second bread slice, then keep shredded chicken and lettuce leaves and cover with third bread slice with mayonnaise facing down.
- Then heat grill pan and put little oil.
- Then keep sandwiches on grill pan and grill it.
- Then cut sandwiches in triangle shape, insert toothpick, keep on serving plate and serve with tomato ketchup.
Double Decker Sandwich is everyone favorite dish. Chicken or beef is mixed with spices, cooked and shredded. Then tomato slice, cucumber slice & cheese slice in kept on bread slices, cover with second bread slice, then keep chicken or beef & lettuce leaves and cover with third bread slices. Then served in triangle shape