Date Nut Bars Recipe
Nov 18, 2017
Date Nut Bars is healthy bars. You must try this recipe at home in winter season. You can also add more nuts.
- Dates 2 cups
- Walnuts 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Sugar 2 cups
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Eggs 4
- Butter or margarine melted 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Icing sugar to sprinkle
- Chop dates and walnuts.
- Then beat eggs lightly.
- Then put all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, chopped dates and chopped walnuts and combine it.
- Now add eggs, butter or margarine and vanilla essence and stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Then grease 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch baking pan.
- Then pour batter in greased baking pan and bake in preheated oven on 350 degrees C for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Then take out from oven and cool it on wire rack.
- Then sprinkle icing sugar, cut into square pieces and serve.
Date Nut Bars is healthy bars. All-purpose flour, sugar, eggs, chopped dates & chopped walnuts are mixed together. Then baked in oven, cooled, sprinkled with icing sugar and served in square pieces.