Nihari by Ayesha Abrar Nihari is South Asian Stew. It is Popular Dish of Pakistan. Nihari is usually eaten in Sehri in Holy Month of Ramadan. It is also eaten in Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. It is served with Naan, Green Chilies, Coriander Leaves and Ginger.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #
By: fatimaibad on Feb 03, 2012
By: nasacool on Nov 02, 2011