Making of Wax and Cream for Removal of Face Hair by Khurram Musheer
Mar 19, 2012
Remedies for Making of Wax and Cream for Removal of Face Hair by Khurram Musheer in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq
You must be logged in to comment
- @mavenbrainbox : many thanks for your advice.
yeah you are right, i went to one of the dermatologist and he confirmed after checking my face that it is just a ruwaan. I just noticed my newly joined colleague she thread the hairs on her chin and when they grow back the hairs seem like a shaved beard on the chin....that is the reason i was so concerned about removing hairs from all over the face. And once you spoiled the condition of thin hairs (Ruwaan) they will never return back to the initial condition. I dont under estimate Dr. Musheer, but your are absolutely right that his advice is general and not specific.
Once again many thanks for your kind advise.
By: sweete on May 15, 2012
- @sweete: if u remember the old ladies used to say that never touch the ruwaan as it get thicker...but to beautify ourselves we HAVE to do it... any how this cream prevents facual hair growth once u get them waxed or plucked... remember before using any cream u must consult a knowledgable doctor IN PERSON.. Dr. Musheer's treatment on TV is very general not specific.. so be careful..
By: mavenbrainbox on May 14, 2012
- @t.t : the english name of gelesreen is Glycerine... you pronounce it the same way as you do in urdu.
By: sweete on May 14, 2012
- I have a question, which i am sure every one have in their mind too.
I have facial hairs, however i have never removed my facial hairs except shaping my eyebrows and removing hairs from my upper lips.
As Dr. Khurram said, to wax the hairs and then apply the cream ...but i am afraid to wax all of my face to get rid of the facial hairs and then apply the cream... the main reason is that i have seen people plucking one strand of hair on their chin with a tweezer and then the chin gradually have another 3-4 strands of hairs.
I visited dermatologist earlier and was told that the facial hairs i have is just what they called " Ruwaan". Though the hairs over my jaw line are prominent but in fine texture not too thick, but they are easily noticeable.
I don't have any polycystic ovaries issue nor any hormone issue.
How can i be assured that if i wax all my facial hairs and use this cream, it would not grown my hairs thicker... i have seen many women who started threading their chin and the hairs have grown thicker all over their jaw line,like mens !!
By: sweete on May 14, 2012
- @t.t white block is citric acid this is also available in powder.
By: umebilal on Mar 19, 2012
- what is the name of gelesreen in English
PLEASE help and Dr. Khurram use white bolok what is this please reply thanks.
By: t.t on Mar 19, 2012
Division of: Avonix.com