Strawberry Surprise And Balushahi by Shireen Anwer
Ingredients for Brownie strawberry surprise:
- Brownies 6 pieces
- Fruit cocktail 1 tin
- Strawberry ice cream 1 liter
- Chocolate chips 1/2 cup
- Chocolate sauce as required
- Layer brownies in a bowl.
- Now moist it with fruit cocktail syrup and put some chocolate sauce.
- Then layer it with fruit cocktail.
- Now put beaten strawberry ice cream on the top and garnish it with chocolate chips and chocolate sauce.
Ingredients for Baloushahi:
- Ghee 180 gram
- Baking powder 1 pinch
- Cream of tartar 1 pinch
- Ground nutmeg 1 pinch
- Four 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 75 gram
- Chilled water 180 gram
For the syrup:
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Water 1 liter
- In one pan, put ghee and melt it and close the flame.
- Then put yogurt, ground nutmeg, flour, backing powder, cream of tartar in it, mix it and knead it with very chilled water.
- Now make it in a small round balls with hands and push little in the center.
- Now put ghee as required in the karahi pan and Luke warm it, put baloushahi in it and shake it.
- When baloushahi comes on top of ghee, brisk fire..
- When baloushahi becomes golden, close the flame.
- Keep baloushahi in the ghee, until it cooks well.
- Now put balouchahi into Luke warm syrup and leave it for some minutes. Then take out it into the tray and put syrup 2-3 times.
Recipe of Brownie Strawberry Surprise And Balushahi by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala Tv