Italian Pastry And Creamy White Garlic Chicken Pizza by Chef Shai in Chef At Home
Oct 10, 2012
This video has been removed due to copyright issues.
Ingredients for Italian Pastry:
- Maida 2 cups
- Egg 1
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 2 tbsp fine
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Melted butter 2 tbsp
- Sugar for dusting
- Oil deep frying
- Mix all ingredients, let rest in the fridge for an hour, wrapped in plastic.
- Roll into a thin sheet cut strips, tie the knots.
- Deep fry and dust with icing sugar.
Ingredients for Creamy White Garlic Chicken Pizza:
- Chicken boneless 1 cup
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Green chilli 2 tbsp
- Lemon 1 large
- Salt n pepper as needed
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella 1 cup
- Sweet corns 1/4 cup
- Red chilli to serve
- Pizza dough medium thick
- Maida instant yeast 1 tsp
- Sugar salt 1 tsp
- Roll pizza dough and place in a pizza pan.
- Heat butter, add garlic, chicken, lemon juice, green chilli paste and cook until done, add cream.
- Spread cheese and then chicken mixture on top of the dough corns on top.
- Bake in pre heated oven at max or 250 degrees C.
- 5 minutes until pizza is fluffed up.
- Reduce oven to 180 degrees C and bake until pizza has a crisp crust and golden top.
- Cut into wedges.
Recipe of Italian Pastry And Creamy White Garlic Chicken Pizza by Chef Shai in Chef At Home on Hum TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com