Andrasay And Khoya by Noreen Amir
Ingredients For Andrasay:
- Rice Flour 300 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Water 1 cup
- Chopped cardamom 1/2 tsp
- Ghee for frying
- Sesame seeds 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- First mix the sugar in water to make syrup.
- Now add rice flour, and baking powder to knead.
- Then add chopped cardamom fill it in a air tight jar for 4 days.
- When you have to use it then mix some soda and make balls and sprinkle sesame seeds on it to make it golden.
Ingredients For Khoya:
- Pour the milk into a non stick pan keep it on low temperature, stir it continuously, until the milk becomes thick.
- Cook the milk to low temperature, so that it gives the shape of khoya.
- Khoya is ready.
Recipe of Andrasay And Khoya by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV