Peshawari Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer
Mar 20, 2014
- Basic icing mixture as required
- Milk 1-1/4 kg
- Sugar 200 gm
- Fresh cream 12 oz
- First, heat milk until it boil 1/4.
- Now add fresh cream and stir continuously until it boil 1/4 more.
- Then immediately close the stove.
- Now put sugar and stir it until it completely dissolves.
- Then strain it and chill it nicely.
- Now add vanilla essence, put mixture in icing machine, use it for 35-40 minutes until mixture sets.
- Then serve with red sharbat.
- For making pista ice cream: Put vanilla essence, few drops of green color and 1/2 cup pistachio in basic icing mixture, put in machine and set.
Recipe of Peshawari Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com