Sandwich Pockets Recipe
- Bread slices 6
- Potatoes mashed 3
- Chicken boiled 1/2 cup
- Green chilies chopped 2-3
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Tara garam masala 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Mix potatoes, chicken, coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, salt, tara garam masala and black pepper in bowl.
- Now spread on bread slices and make sandwich.
- Then toast in sandwich maker and serve.
Sandwich Pockets is tasty sandwich. It is prepared with potatoes, chicken and green chilies. Spread on bread slices and toasted in sandwich maker.