Banana Cream Recipe
- Bananas 6
- Walnuts chopped 1 cup
- Milk fresh 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Fresh cream 4 packets
- Pineapple jelly powder 1 packet
- Banana jelly powder 1 packet
- Strawberry jelly powder 1 packet
- Crushed biscuits 1 packet
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 2-3 tbsp
- Mix milk, sugar and cream and beat it nicely.
- Freeze all jelly powder separately and make cubes.
- Then put cream, bananas and walnuts in big dish.
- Also put all jelly cubes and spread crushed biscuits.
- Then put banana and cream.
- Make caramel of water and sugar in frying pan.
- Then put all jelly cubes and caramel, chill it, put walnuts and serve.
Banana Cream is delightful dessert. Cream, banana & walnuts are spread on dish. Topped with jelly cubes, crushed biscuits, cream, caramel, banana & walnuts and served chilled.