Palak Gosht Recipe
Jul 21, 2016
- Beef with bone 1/2 kg
- Spinach chopped 1 kg
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Red chilies whole 4-5
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Green chilies 4-5
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan, saute garlic and cook until soft.
- Now put oil in pan, add garlic paste and fry i.
- Then put beef, mix it and roast it.
- Now add water and tender meat.
- Then cut red chilies into halves and put in beef.
- Then put cumin powder, mustard seeds and green chilies, roast it slightly, add little water and cook it.
- Now put spinach, lemon juice and salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, take out in serving dish and put hot butter.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies and serve.
Palak Gosht is delicious & tasty dish. Beef is cooked with green chilies. Then mixed with cooked spinach and lemon juice. Then topped with hot butter, garnished with coriander leaves and serve with hot naan.