Rawa Halwa Recipe
- Semolina 1 cup
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Dry milk 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Yellow food color 1/2 tsp
- Kewra essence few drops
- Water 4 glass
- Dry fruits mixed 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Heat ghee, put semolina and roast on low flame.
- When semolina is pink, put water and low flame.
- Now put sugar and yellow color and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- When syrup is ready, put kewra essence, cardamom powder and dry milk.
- Then take out in dish, sprinkle mixed dry fruits and serve.
Rawa Halwa is delicious & new variety halwa. It is prepared with semolina, dry milk & eggs and roasted in ghee. Then garnished with dry fruits and served.