Potato Croquettes Recipe
Potato Croquettes is popular snack. Make it at home in Ramadan.
- Potatoes boiled 1/2 kg
- Parmesan cheese 1-1/2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 5 tbsp
- Butter 50 gm
- Eggs beaten 2
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for fry
- Mash potatoes in bowl.
- Then add butter, coriander leaves, cheese, black pepper and salt and mix it nicely.
- Then make it in shape of croquettes, dip in beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry croquettes until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in dish and serve with ketchup and chili garlic sauce.
Potato Croquettes is tasty snack. Potatoes are boiled and mashed. Then mixed with butter, cheese, coriander leaves and spices. Then made in croquettes shape, dipped in eggs, coated with bread crumbs and deep fried. Serve with chili garlic sauce or ketchup.