Kairi Ka Murabba,Kairi Ki Chutney, Memoni Kairi Ka Achar,Kairi Ka Sharbat And Kairi Ka Khatta Salan by Shireen Anwer
May 28, 2011
Kerry ka Murabba
- Raw mango ½ kg
- Sugar ½ kg
- Water ½ kg
- Green cardamom seeds
- Saffron (soaked in syrup)
- Peel ½ kg raw mango, cut each into 8 pieces and add in boiling water for 5 minutes, strains and keep aside, cook ½ water and ½ kg sugar till sugar dissolves, remove sugar dirt add to it boiled raw mango pieces.
- let it cook on very low flame for 30 mintues add 1 tsp cardamom seeds, cook till bubble comes on top lastly add ½ tsp saffron on mixed with prepared syrup, mix well and remove
Kerry Ki Chutney
- Raw mango 1 kg
- White vinegar 1 cup
- Whole red chilies 15
- Water 2-1/2 cup
- Chopped chili powder
- Ginger coarsely chopparzie
- Garlic coarsely chopparzie
- Cut 1 kg raw mango in thin slices, soaked in water for 1 hour and remove in a strainer, cook 750 gm sugar and water till boiling, remove the dirt which comes on top, add in the peeled and sliced raw mango, cook for 20 minutes on low flame.
- when raw mango half done add 2 tbsp each chopparzie ginger and garlic, when smell of ginger garlic start comings add 1 cup vinegar, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp crushed red pepper and 15 whole red chilies.
- Cook on low flame till bubbles comes on top and thick syrup is formed. Remove from flame and ready to serve.
Memoni Kerry Ka
- Raw mango 1 kg
- Garlic 100 gm
- Cluster beans 100 gm
- Green chilies 30
- Crushed red chilies 100 gm
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed coriander 100 gm
- Oil 1 kg
- Onion seeds 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds crushed 4 tbsp
- Wash 1 kg raw mango very well with white vinegar, no water at all should be use, wash garlic cloves, cluster beans and green chilies with white vinegar.
- Then dry raw mango and all the other vegatbales very well in a clean towel keep aside.
- In dry clean bowl mix all the day masala ¼ cup vinvegar, mix this mixure with taw mangoes. Mix well, put half oil in a clean jar. Put the raw mango with masala.
- Now add 100gm garlic cloves with 30 green chiles and 100 gm cluster beans cut into halves. Top with remaining oil.
- mix all well with wooden spoon, do not fill till top of the jar as it will next day, stir with a wooden spoon daily for 10 day, use after
Recipe of Kairi Ka Murabba,Kairi Ki Chutney, Memoni Kairi Ka Achar,Kairi Ka Sharbat And Kairi Ka Khatta Salan by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala Tv.
You must be logged in to comment
- salmani82 plz add friday may 27 recipes of rida aftab. Thanx salman
By: seemva on May 28, 2011
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!