Red Fried Rice by Chef Zakir
Apr 23, 2012
Ingredients for Red Fried Rice:
- Rice 300 gram
- Onion chopped 1
- Red capsicum 1
- Turnip boiled 1
- Spring onion 2
- Tomatoes chopped 2
- Eggs 2
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Corn 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
- Knorr chicken cube 1
- First boil rice and keep aside.
- Now cut turnip, spring onion, onion, red capsicum & tomatoes into small pieces.
- Now heat oil in karahi pan, add garlic paste and cook little.
- Now add beaten eggs in it and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped vegetables, boiled peas, corn, black pepper powder, knorr chicken cube & rice and mix nicely for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When nicely mix and cooked, serve it.
Recipe of Red Fried Rice by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv
You must be logged in to comment
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!
Division of: Avonix.com