Profiterole And Croquembouche by Zarnak Sidhwa
Oct 18, 2012
Ingredients for Profiterole And Croquembouche:
For Profit Roll:
- Butter 120 gm
- Water 120 ml
- Flour 120 gm
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Egg 3
- Topping cream 250 gm
- Chocolate 100 gm
- Oil 2 tsp
- In pan put together 120 gm butter and 120 ml water. Cook till it comes to a boil.
- Now add 120 gm flour and 1 tsp baking powder. Mix for a minutes.
- Remove from, mix continuously.
- Add in 3 eggs one by one and stir very well until it forms into thick paste.
- Grease an oven proof tray, dust with flour.
- Pour mixture in a butter paper cone. Make small balls in greased tray.
- Now bake in a preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 20 -25 minutes.
- Fill a few with the cream, dip top n melted chocolate.
- For profit roll melt 250 gm sugar in a pan.
- Put one profit roll onto other and make into pyramid shape.
- Stick each of the profit roll with other using melted sugar.
Recipe of Profiterole And Croquembouche by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
- thankyou for making croquembouche
By: fiona98 on Oct 22, 2012
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!
Division of: Avonix.com