Cake Rusk, Dinner Roll, Rusk And Bread Sticks by Zarnak Sidhwa
Oct 22, 2012
Ingredients for Cake Rusk:
- Butter 250 gm
- Flour 250 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Egg 6
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon food color a pinch
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy, add in eggs one by one.
- Now add a pinch of lemon food color dissolved in a little water.
- Sieve together flour and baking powder. Add to the egg mixture and mix very well.
- Pour mixture in rusk mold, bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Then remove from oven, cut into slices.
- Put in a baking tray. Again bake on 100 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Ingredients for Dinner Roll, Rusk And Bread Sticks:
- Flour 500 gm
- Yeast 10 gm
- Salt 10 gm
- Oil 2 tsp
- Butter 100 gm
- Egg 1
- Milk powder 2 tsp
- Sugar 50 gm
- In a bowl mix together flour, yeast, salt, oil, butter, and dry milk powder. Then knead to dough with water as required.
- Keep the dough aside for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Make dinner rolls with one part and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Form bread sticks with the second part of the dough and sprinkle cumin seeds on top.
- Convert the remaining third part into bread plain shape.
- Brush each of the above part with beaten egg.
- Bake bread sticks in a preheated oven on 120 degrees C for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake dinner rolls in a preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Lastly bake the bread on 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then remove from oven. Cut into slices and again bake on 120 degrees C for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe of Cake Rusk, Dinner Roll, Rusk And Bread Sticks by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com