Cake Rusk, Dinner Roll, Rusk And Bread Sticks by Zarnak Sidhwa
Oct 22, 2012
Ingredients for Cake Rusk:
- Butter 250 gm
- Flour 250 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Egg 6
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon food color a pinch
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy, add in eggs one by one.
- Now add a pinch of lemon food color dissolved in a little water.
- Sieve together flour and baking powder. Add to the egg mixture and mix very well.
- Pour mixture in rusk mold, bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Then remove from oven, cut into slices.
- Put in a baking tray. Again bake on 100 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Ingredients for Dinner Roll, Rusk And Bread Sticks:
- Flour 500 gm
- Yeast 10 gm
- Salt 10 gm
- Oil 2 tsp
- Butter 100 gm
- Egg 1
- Milk powder 2 tsp
- Sugar 50 gm
- In a bowl mix together flour, yeast, salt, oil, butter, and dry milk powder. Then knead to dough with water as required.
- Keep the dough aside for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Make dinner rolls with one part and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Form bread sticks with the second part of the dough and sprinkle cumin seeds on top.
- Convert the remaining third part into bread plain shape.
- Brush each of the above part with beaten egg.
- Bake bread sticks in a preheated oven on 120 degrees C for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake dinner rolls in a preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Lastly bake the bread on 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then remove from oven. Cut into slices and again bake on 120 degrees C for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe of Cake Rusk, Dinner Roll, Rusk And Bread Sticks by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!