Sarson Ka Saag, Gur Ky Chawal And Makai Ki Roti by Zubaida Tariq
Nov 15, 2012
Ingredients for Gur Ky Chawal:
- Rice 2 cup
- Jaggery crushed 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut 1 packet
- Raisin 1/2 cup
- Coconut chopped 1/2 cup
- Water 4 to 5 cup
- Firstly, wash rice and cook in 4-5 bowl water until rice becomes soft.
- Now put jaggery crushed, raisin, chopped coconut and raisin and cook it lightly.
- When jaggery melts, serve gur ky chawal with hot hot milk.
Ingredients for Sarson Ka Saag:
- 1 kg sarsoon ka saag
- 1 cup makai ka aata
- 1 packet butter
- 4 green chilies
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 10 whole red chilies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 sliced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 packet butter
- 3 tbsp oil
- Cut sarson ka saag into finely chop and soak in turmeric.
- Then wash it nicely and put in pot.
- Together add red chilies, garlic cloves and salt.
- When its water dries, remove from heat, cool it and chop in chopper.
- After that, put in pot, add flour and butter and roast it nicely.
- Now make bhagaar of garlic cloves, butter and oil.
- Then take out sarsoon ka saag in dish, put baghar and serve with hot makai ki roti.
Ingredients for Makai Ki Roti:
- Cornmeal 2 cup
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ghee/ oil as required
- Knead wheat flour, cornmeal and salt with lukewarm water and leave for few minutes.
- Now make small small rotiyan of it and roast on tawa.
- Then remove from heat and spread butter or ghee.
- Makai roti is ready.
Recipe of Sarson Ka Saag, Gur Ky Chawal And Makai Ki Roti by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment