Korma Biryani And Mirchon Ka Salan by Zubaida Tariq
Apr 03, 2013
This video has been removed due to copyright issues.
Ingredients For Korma Biryani:
- Chicken (14 pieces) 1
- Finely chopped onion 3
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- White cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Black cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Almonds 10
- Cardamom 6
- Salt to taste
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Korma masala 1 tbsp
- Ghee 1 cup
Ingredients For Rice:
- Rice 2-1/2 cups
- Finely chopped mint leaves 1 bunch
- Green chilies 3
- Cardamom 4
- Fresh milk 1 cup
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Lemon 1
- Salt to taste
- First put the chopped white cumin, black cumin, almonds, raisins, small cardamom chop it well.
- Now add ghee, chopped onions, make the onions golden brown take it out in a tissue and spread it.
- When they becomes crispy then break them into pieces.
- Then add onion, chicken pieces, ginger garlic paste, salt.
- When water dries then add yogurt, chopped red chili, onion, chopped coriander, chopped garam masala mix it well.
- When the yogurt water dries then add chopped masala, shahi korma masala, hot water, simmer it well.
- Now add rice, water along green chilies, salt, small cardamom, black cumin , chopped mint, boil it and take out water.
- Then wash the rice and keep it on a side, pour oil.
- Then put the remaining korma now make layer of half rice.
- Then pour fresh milk, pinch of yellow color mix it well.
- After that add lemon juice, simmer it well.
- When the simmer comes up then add shahi korma biryani with yogurt then serve it hot with raita.
Recipe of Korma Biryani And Mirchon Ka Salan by Zubaida Tariq in Mirch Masala on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com