Aloo Ky Tikony Samosay, Sesame Chicken Stick And Plum Whizz by Shireen Anwer
Jul 18, 2013
Ingredients For Aloo Ky Tikony Samosay:
- Flour 250 gm
- Hot ghee 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Ajwaien 1/4 tsp
- Water as required
- Potatoes 250 gm
- Khatai powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2
- Take a bowl pour ghee heat it.
- Now add flour, salt and nutmeg mace pour water.
- Then knead it nicely make the dough hard.
- Now make small balls and roll it in oval shape.
- Then cut it from center and paste water on one side.
- Now give it shape of corn and do the filling, press it from one side and fold it from another side.
- Then fry it, until it becomes golden.
- For filling take a bowl add boiled potatoes and mashed potato, raw powder, salt, chopped red chilies, chopped green coriander and chopped green chilies mix it well.
Ingredients For Sesame Chicken Stick:
- Chicken breast 4
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1 tsp
- Crushed corn crumbs 2 cup
- Sesame seed 2 tbsp
- First put chicken breast for marination add chili sauce, soya sauce, yogurt, curry powder, salt and chopped black pepper mix it for 2 hours.
- Now mix the crushed corn crumbs and sesame seed.
- Then coat the chicken strip and put it on greased tray for 25 minutes on 190 degree C bake it or fry.
Ingredients For Plum Whizz:
- Mint leaves 1 tbsp
- Plum puree 1/2 cup
- Tang orange 2 tbsp
- Ice 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Black salt 1/4 tsp
- First blend all the ingredients in a blender make its mixture smooth.
Recipe of Aloo Ky Tikony Samosay, Sesame Chicken Stick And Plum Whizz by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
- Yummy. Reminds me of the show "Riwayaton Ki Lazzat" and Afzal Nizami.
By: babes on Jul 18, 2013
Division of: Avonix.com