Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
Butter 16 ounces Caster sugar 12 ounces
Flour 24 ounce Egg 1
Almonds 20-25 podough
Egg 3 Butter 3 ounce Sugar 4 ounce Lemon juice 2 to 3 tbsp Yellow color a few drops
Lemon essence few drops
Lemon juice 2tbsp
1. In a bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. 2. Add in eggs and beat well. Fold in flour and mix gently with finger tips until the dough can be gathered into a ball. Knead lightly and chill dough for 30 minutes, use as required.
. In a saucepan add Egg yolks 5, Butter 3 ounce, Sugar 4 ounce, Lemon juice 2 to 3 tbsp, and a few drops of yellow color. 2. Cook on very low flame stirring all the time with a whisk. 3. Make sure that the mixture does not boil. Remove from fire and cool the mixture at room temperature 4. Now place the lemon curd in a fridge. Sprinkle a little flour on a flat surface and roll the sweet paste dough with the help of a rolling pin into a medium disc 5. Cut with a 3 inches round cutter and fit the dough in a tart tray, trimming the dough at the rims 6. Bake at 180 degree C for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
Rice Flakes Cutlets
Mince ½ kg
Eggs 2 separated
Salt 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp
Mustard powder 1 tsp
Wooster sauce 1 tbsp
Onion chopped 1
Green chilies chopped 4
Bread 2 slices soaked in milk
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp chopped
Dry flour to coat
Rice flakes to coat
Red chilli powder 1tbsp
Mix altogether in mince, form into cutlets, roll in dry flour, dip in egg whites, roll in rice flakes, deep fry. Serve with chatni.
Sarson Ka Saag Gosht
Mutton 1/2 kg
Brown onion 1/2 kg
Oil 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic 1-1/2 tsp
Chili powder 2 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Coriander 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Spinach 1/2 kg
Green chilies 6 chopped
Tomato 2 chopped
Fenugreek leaves 2 bunches
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Makhae flour 2tbsp
First put spinach, green chilies, fenugreek leaves, cook lightly for 5 minutes and then blend.
Now heat oil in pan and put fried onion and ginger garlic and tomatoes.
Then add mutton, put chili powder, turmeric, coriander and salt and fry it.
Now put blended mixture, cover it again and cook it nicely.
In end, add makhae flour and cook then take it out.
Water 2 cup
Coffee powder 2 tbsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
Cream beat 2 cup
In pan put water , coffee , sugar then cook till sugar & coffee resolve
Then put in a serving cups & add cream
And serve it
Recipe of Lemon Tart, Sarson Ka Saag Gosht, Rice Flakes Cutlets And Irish Coffee by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #