Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
Mong Daal 250 gm
salt 1 tsp
Chilli powder 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
White cumin whole 1tbsp
Onion 1 (chopped)
Button red chillies 4
Green chilli 4
Coriander leave for serving
Oil 1/4 cup
1. Soak moong dal for 1 hour
2. Now put in pan and then add garlic, button red chilli, turmeric powder, salt,cumin add some water for boiling cook until daal tender and water dries.
3. During boil, remove bubbles from top.
4. Now heat oil in second pan and fry onions
5. Then add red chilli, tomatoes slice, cumin & cooked.
6. Then add boiled daal.
8. Then mix soya
9 In end put coriander leaves & green chillies & serve.
Chicken half kg boneless (strips)
Onion 1 (strips)
Tomato 1 remove seeds ( strips)
Capsicum 1 ( strips)
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
White vinegar 2 tbsp
Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Mustered 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
Tomato puree 2 tbsp
Oil half cup
1. Put in a bowl white vinegar, tomato ketchup, oyster sauce, salt, mustered, black pepper, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, & tomato puree .
2. Now marinate chicken strips in this mixture.
3. Add oil in pan & cooked marinated chicken.
4.then heat sizzler platter spread onion slices, put chicken & spread on top capsicum slice , tomato slice..
Akhrot ka halwa
Fresh milk 2 ltr
Suger 2 cup of suger
Ghee half cup
Brown colour 1 pinch
Walnuts 1 cup
Liquid glucose 2 tbsp
Small cardamom powder 1tsb
Phitkari 1/2 tsp
Tatri 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg , mace 1/2 tsp
Flour 100 g
Boil milk in pan add sumac in milk and stir it & cock almost 1 min & turn off heat & add in separate bowl phitkari & tatri add 1 tbsp of water & dissolve the mixture then add the mixture in boiled milk now cook on high flame & let it cook till more than half water dries & add remaining auger and remaing ghee and allow cooking again until halwa turns brown in this stage u may add brown colour let it cook until it leave the base of pan & then add walnuts dish out delicious akhrot halwa on serving .
Recipe of Akhrot Ka Halwa, Chicken Sizzler And Soya Daal by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #