Apple Banana Nut Cake
- Eggs (whites & yolks separates) 3
- Maida 1-1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Mashed bananas 3
- Peeled & grated apple 1
- Walnuts chopped 1/2 cup
- Beat egg whites and keep it aside.
- Now sieve baking powder and baking soda.
- Then beat egg yolks and put sugar gradually.
- Put little oil and fold in maida.
- Then put milk and mix it.
- Then fold in walnuts, bananas, apple and egg whites.
- Then put in greased pan and bake on 180 degrees C for 40 minutes.
Apple Banana Nut Cake is amazing cake. It is prepared with maida, milk, apple, banana and walnuts. Mix together and baked. You must try this cake.