Banana Coffee Cake With Streusel
- Sugar powder 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Bananas mashed 1 cup
- Maida 1-1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
For Streusel Topping Ingredients:
- Flour 1/3 cup
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- Now put oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence in bowl and beat it.
- Then add yogurt and bananas.
- Now sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda and fold in eggs mixture.
- For streusel topping: Mix all ingredients and make crumbs.
- Then put cake mixture in cake tin.
- Spread topping on top and bake.
- Cake is ready.
Banana Coffee Cake With Streusel is amazing cake. It is prepared with maida, banana, eggs & yogurt. Top with butter & sugar mixture topping and served. You must try this cake.