Blend / Mixing / Mashing Recipes
- Pineapple And Banana Smoothie by Zubaida Tariq
Zubaida Tariq cooked Pineapple And Banana Smoothie in her Handi on Masala TV. You can made easily by watching the video to have some delicious recipe for refreshment.
Views: 164 | Rating:
- Basil Pesto by Zarnak Sidhwa
Basil Pesto is a sauce. Its origin is Genoa in the Liguria region of northern Italy.
Views: 325 | Rating:
- Ice Cream Soda Delight by Chef Gulzar
Ice Cream Soda Delight is delightful drink. It is prepared with ice cream and garnished with fruits.
Views: 363 | Rating:
- Khatti Meethi Podina Chutney by Chef Gulzar
Khatti Meethi Podina Chutney is sweet & sour chutney. The flavors are delicious.
Views: 325 | Rating:
- Lehsani Tulsi Ghost by Rida Aftab
Lehsani Tulsi Ghost is amazing dish. The flavors of chilies, garlic & basil leaves is delicious and spicy. Try this little different recipe.
Views: 263 | Rating:
- American Coconut Drink by Chef Gulzar
American Coconut Drink is healthy drink. It is has rich flavor of coconut. You must try this drink.
Views: 503 | Rating:
- Shahi Haleem by Shireen Anwer
Shahi Haleem is delicious stew. It is popular dish in Pakistan. It is prepared with grains, lentils & meat. It is commonly prepared in Muharram in Pakistan.
Views: 1235 | Rating:
- Harissa by Farzana Anwar
Harissa is traditional Kashmiri spicy dish. It is prepared with meat & grains and garnished with green chilies & ginger.
Views: 441 | Rating:
- Passion Drink by Chef Gulzar
Passion Drink is delicious drink. It is prepared with ice cream & milk,
Views: 260 | Rating:
- Hari Mirch Ka Salan, Machli Ke Kabab And Fresh Anaar Chutney by Chef Tahir Chaudhry
Chef Tahir Chaudhry made some dishes in pakistan style and that are Hari Mirch Ka Salan, Machli Ke Kabab And Fresh Anaar Chutney in Chaska Paknay Ka on Masala TV
Views: 472 | Rating:
- Pineapple & Banana Smoothie by Farzana Anwar
Pineapple & Banana Smoothie is easy & simple drink to make at home.
Views: 278 | Rating:
- Zeera Spicy Chicken, Bbq Kofta Kabab And Khatti Meethi Podina Chutney by Chef Gulzar
Chef Gulzar cooked Zeera Spicy Chicken, Bbq Kofta Kabab And Khatti Meethi Podina Chutney in Dawat on Masala TV
Views: 698 | Rating:
- Red Smoothie Hood by Shireen Anwer
Red Smoothie Hood is a drink. It is prepared with strawberries and served with cherries.
Views: 579 | Rating:
- Apple Punch by Chef Gulzar
Apple Punch is drink. It is simple & easy recipe to make it. Try this recipe at home.
Views: 370 | Rating:
- Beef Rice Curry With Coconut Ginger Sauce, Thai Style Chicken With Vegetable And Passion Drink by Chef Gulzar
Chef Gulzar cooked some Thai recipes and made Beef Rice Curry With Coconut Ginger Sauce, Thai Style Chicken With Vegetable And Passion Drink in Dawat show of Masala TV
Views: 384 | Rating:
- Banana Smoothie by Zarnak Sidhwa
Banana Smoothie is healthy beverage. It's easiest recipe to make at home.
Views: 950 | Rating:
- Chicken Makhani by Farzana And Zubia
Chicken Makhani is delicious dish. It is well known dish of Pakistan. It is easy & simple dish to make. It is served with hot naan.
Views: 1377 | Rating:
- Tulsi Ki Chutney by Rida Aftab
Tulsi Ki Chutney is served with Biryani & Pulao.
Views: 626 | Rating:
- Cucumber Lime Soda by Rida Aftab
Cucumber Lime Soda is refreshing & fresh drink. It is served as refreshment and served chilled.
Views: 1392 | Rating:
- Green Chutney by Chef Gulzar
Green Chutney is easy & quick recipe.
Views: 479 | Rating:
- Hawaiian Cocktail by Chef Gulzar
Hawaiian Cocktail is a Drink. It is New Variety of Drink. Chef Gulzar has made this drink in his show.
Views: 667 | Rating:
- Boneless Chicken Pulao, Tulsi Ki Chutney And Cucumber Lime Soda by Rida Aftab
Rida Aftab cooked tasty Boneless Chicken Pulao, Tulsi Ki Chutney And Cucumber Lime Soda in Tarka show on Masala TV
Views: 969 | Rating:
- Lal Maas by Zarnak Sidhwa
Lal Maas is a Curry Dish. It is Rajasthan, India Cuisine. It is Hot & Rich in Garlic. It is prepared with Mutton.
Views: 612 | Rating:
- Bagel Beef Sandwich And Mint Ginger Lemonade by Sanam Manzoor
Sanam Manzoor made some tasty dishes and cooked Bagel Beef Sandwich And Mint Ginger Lemonade for Bakra Eid in Beefy Baking on Masala TV
Views: 422 | Rating:
- Nawabi Kofta Curry by Zarnak Sidhwa
Zarnak Sidhwa has made Nawabi Kofta Curry with Her Own Recipe. It is Easy & Simple Recipe. It is served with Rice.
Views: 658 | Rating: