Mexican Shredded Beef by Chef Zakir
Apr 03, 2012
- Beef undercut 1/2 kg
- Salt to taste
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Onion 1 medium
- Garlic 3-4 cloves
- Red capsicum 1
- Green chillies 3-4
- Celery stick 1
- Tomato 1
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Tabasco 1 tbsp
- First cut beef undercut shredded julian shape.
- Now cut red capsicum, green chillies, celery stick and tomato into long pieces.
- Now in one karahi pan, heat oil, add garlic and fry it.
- When garlic becomes red, add beef, cook it till its color becomes golden.
- Now add all vegetables, salt, black pepper powder, oregano, cumin powder and tabasco, mix it and serve it with rice.
Recipe of Mexican Shredded Beef by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com