Aloo Matar Malai, Roghan Qorma And Hyderabadi Ginger Chicken by Zubaida Tariq
Ingredients for Hyderabadi Ginger Chicken:
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion 2
- Green chili 6
- Curry Leaves few
- Oil 1 cup
- Tamarind juice 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Whole coriander 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
- Ginger 2 tbsp
- White sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- White cumin 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, put whole coriander, white vinegar, poppy seed and white sesame seeds on tawa, roast it and grind it.
- Now heat the oil in pot and fry chopped onion to make until red.
- Then add chicken, ginger garlic pate, salt and turmeric.
- When chicken water dries, roast it slightly, add crushed red chilli, green chilies, curry leaves and tamarind juice and leave it for simmer on low flame.
- When the oil starts coming up, then add garlic and leave it for more 5 minutes for simmer.
- Delicious hyderabadi ginger chicken is ready.
Ingredients for Aloo Matar Malai:
- Boiled potatoes 3
- Green chilies 6
- Peas 1 cup
- Fresh cream 1/2 packet
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Peel potatoes and mash it with the help of fork.
- Now put boiled peas and mix it.
- In karahi pan, put oil and butter and heat it.
- Now add potatoes and peas and roast it.
- After it, put black pepper, green chilies and salt.
- After 5 minutes add fresh cream.
- After 2 minutes, serve delicious Aloo Matar Malai with tomato ketchup.
Ingredients for Roghan Qorma:
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Chopped onions 3
- Cardamoms 6
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Black Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- All spices ground 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Qorma masala 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, heat ghee in pot, fry onion until golden brown, take out and spread on tissue paper so it becomes soft.
- Put mutton and salt in pot.
- Now mix chopped coriander, red chili, whole spice masala, korma masala and ginger paste in yogurt.
- When water of mutton dry, crush onion with hand, mix it with masala and put in mutton, roast it nicely and add 2 cup of hot water.
- After that, grind poppy seeds, small cardamom and black cumin.
- When water dry and mutton tenders, then roast it slightly and add grinded masala.
- Then put ghee and keep on simmer.
- In end, Serve Roghan Qorma with roghani naan.
Recipe of Aloo Matar Malai, Roghan Qorma And Hyderabadi Ginger Chicken by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV