Aloo Matar Malai, Roghan Qorma And Hyderabadi Ginger Chicken by Zubaida Tariq
Oct 05, 2012
Ingredients for Hyderabadi Ginger Chicken:
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion 2
- Green chili 6
- Curry Leaves few
- Oil 1 cup
- Tamarind juice 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Whole coriander 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
- Ginger 2 tbsp
- White sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- White cumin 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, put whole coriander, white vinegar, poppy seed and white sesame seeds on tawa, roast it and grind it.
- Now heat the oil in pot and fry chopped onion to make until red.
- Then add chicken, ginger garlic pate, salt and turmeric.
- When chicken water dries, roast it slightly, add crushed red chilli, green chilies, curry leaves and tamarind juice and leave it for simmer on low flame.
- When the oil starts coming up, then add garlic and leave it for more 5 minutes for simmer.
- Delicious hyderabadi ginger chicken is ready.
Ingredients for Aloo Matar Malai:
- Boiled potatoes 3
- Green chilies 6
- Peas 1 cup
- Fresh cream 1/2 packet
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Peel potatoes and mash it with the help of fork.
- Now put boiled peas and mix it.
- In karahi pan, put oil and butter and heat it.
- Now add potatoes and peas and roast it.
- After it, put black pepper, green chilies and salt.
- After 5 minutes add fresh cream.
- After 2 minutes, serve delicious Aloo Matar Malai with tomato ketchup.
Ingredients for Roghan Qorma:
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Chopped onions 3
- Cardamoms 6
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Black Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- All spices ground 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Qorma masala 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, heat ghee in pot, fry onion until golden brown, take out and spread on tissue paper so it becomes soft.
- Put mutton and salt in pot.
- Now mix chopped coriander, red chili, whole spice masala, korma masala and ginger paste in yogurt.
- When water of mutton dry, crush onion with hand, mix it with masala and put in mutton, roast it nicely and add 2 cup of hot water.
- After that, grind poppy seeds, small cardamom and black cumin.
- When water dry and mutton tenders, then roast it slightly and add grinded masala.
- Then put ghee and keep on simmer.
- In end, Serve Roghan Qorma with roghani naan.
Recipe of Aloo Matar Malai, Roghan Qorma And Hyderabadi Ginger Chicken by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com