Vegetable Makhni by Chef Zakir
Ingredients For Vegetable Makhni:
- Carrot 1
- Capsicum 1
- Potato 1
- Tomatoes 2
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Red beans 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn 1/2 cup
- Tomato puree 1/2 tsp
- Fresh cream 1/2 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves as required
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 tbsp
- First pour oil in a pan, add chopped garlic.
- When the garlic turns to red then add boiled chopped tomatoes then cook it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped red beans, sweet corn, carrot, chopped capsicum, chopped potato, fry it more for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomato puree, chopped garam masala, add chopped cumin, chopped red chilies, salt, water, cover and let it cook.
- Put all vegetables in pan for 10 to 12 minutes then roast it on high temperature.
- Along fresh cream, dry fenugreek, when gravy starts to becomes thick then take it out and then serve.
Recipe of Vegetable Makhni by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala TV