Vegetable Makhni by Chef Zakir
Apr 23, 2013
Ingredients For Vegetable Makhni:
- Carrot 1
- Capsicum 1
- Potato 1
- Tomatoes 2
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Red beans 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn 1/2 cup
- Tomato puree 1/2 tsp
- Fresh cream 1/2 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves as required
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 tbsp
- First pour oil in a pan, add chopped garlic.
- When the garlic turns to red then add boiled chopped tomatoes then cook it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped red beans, sweet corn, carrot, chopped capsicum, chopped potato, fry it more for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomato puree, chopped garam masala, add chopped cumin, chopped red chilies, salt, water, cover and let it cook.
- Put all vegetables in pan for 10 to 12 minutes then roast it on high temperature.
- Along fresh cream, dry fenugreek, when gravy starts to becomes thick then take it out and then serve.
Recipe of Vegetable Makhni by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com