Gulab Kheer And Cherry Crunch Barfi by Noreen Amir
Jul 22, 2013
This video has been removed due to copyright issues.
Ingredients For Gulab Kheer:
- Milk 2 kg
- Boiled rice 1/4 cup
- Khoya 100 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Gulab ki patiyan 10-15
- Rose water 2-3 tbsp
- Almonds, pistachio, coconut 1/4 cup
- First pour milk and leave it to cook.
- When it remains to half then add boiled rice chop it.
- When the kheer becomes thick then add rose petals, khoya, sugar cook it well.
- Then turn off the stove and add rose water.
- Then put it into clay pot then decorate it with rose petals and serve.
Ingredients For Cherry Crunch Barfi:
- Chopped almonds 100 gm
- Sugar 50 gm
- Glucose 50 gm
- Pinch of yellow color 1 pinch
- Vanilla powder 1 pinch
- Ghee 1 tbsp
For Coconut Cherry Filling:
- Coconut 1/4
- Glucose 125 gm
- Red color 1 pinch
- Ghee 1/2
- Cherry 400 gm
- Sugar 50 gm
- Burfi 1/2 kg
- Cherry for garnish
For making Crunch:
- Take a bowl add sugar, water, kilogoz mix it well.
- Now add pinch of yellow color, chopped almonds and ghee cook it well.
- When it becomes hot then paste it on burfi.
- Add sugar, kilogoz, ghee and red color.
- Then make it thick add coconut.
- Now roast it well spread the crunch.
- Garnish it with cherry, make it cool then serve.
Recipe of Gulab Kheer And Cherry Crunch Barfi by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com