Peacock Salad, Filament Coal Beef And Coconut & Chocolate Grapes by Zarnak Sidhwa
Oct 30, 2013
This video has been removed due to copyright issues.
Ingredients For Filament Coal Beef:
- Beef/ mutton 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 medium
- Yogurt 1 cup
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Green chili 2-3
- Coriander 1/4 bunch
- Mint leaves 1/4 bunch
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Coal 1 small piece
- First cut meat into medium cubes.
- Next take a pan put this meat in the pan and add 1 tb sp of ginger garlic paste, yogurt, add spice powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and water cook it on medium flame till the meat becomes tender and water get dry.
- After that leave until it become cool, and then shred the meat.
- Now take another pan, put oil it in and add onion fry it till golden brown then add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste fry it just for few minutes.
- Next add shredded meat in that pan fold and cook it on medium flame for few minutes add little water if required, leave it for 5 minutes on simmering flame.
- After that add lemon juice, green chilies, coriander and mint leaves.
- Finally place a red hot coal in that put a little oil on the coal and immediately cover it with a lid to give a coal smoke.
- Serve hot with chapatti or fried paratha with any condiment.
Ingredients For Coconut & Chocolate Grapes:
- Desiccated coconut 125 gm
- Condensed milk as required
- Food color few drops
- Natural peepul leaves 10-15
- Milk Chocolate 5 gm
- Round Brush 1
- Mix desiccated coconut, condensed milk and food then make small balls.
- Wash peepul leaves wipe it and it a side to get it day.
- Next take milk chocolate, melt it on double boiler and spread it on peepul leaves.
- Now put these leaves in the freezer to set.
- After that set coconut balls in a platter in grapes shape.
- Finally takeout the leaves from the freezer then carefully remove those leaves from the chocolate and set it with grapes to give a look of grapes bunch.
Ingredients For Peacock Salad:
- Cucumber 2 medium
- Carrot 2 medium
- Lettuce leaves 3 bunches
- Radish 2 medium
- Boiled potato 3 medium
- Cucumber 1 medium
- Carrot 1 medium
- Peas/ sweet corn 1/2 cup
- Pasta 1 cup
- Boiled chicken 100 gm
- Mayonnaise as required
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- First cut cucumber, carrot and raddish in round sliced and keep aside.
- Next cut cucumber, carrot and 2 potatoes in small cubes and chop cabbage finely.
- Now add salt, pepper mayo, sugar and boiled pasta in these cut vegetables.
- After that take a cardboard or any flat platter draw a peacook or arrange mixed salad first as a body.
- Then mash 1 potato and make feet by giving shape of it by the help of hand.
- Next arrange lettuce leaves in feather shape, now first keep a slice of raddish then cucumber and then carrot.
- Finally keep these slices on lettuce to give a look of peacock.
- Peacock salad is ready to serve.
Recipe of Peacock Salad, Filament Coal Beef And Coconut & Chocolate Grapes by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com