Melt In The Mouth Chocolate Cup Cake, Foily Drumsticks And Jhat Pat Sada Pulao by Shireen Anwer
Nov 21, 2013
Ingredients For Melt In The Mouth Chocolate Cup Cake:
- Dark chocolate chopped 100 ml
- Cream 100 ml
For Cup Cakes:
- Flour 1 3/4 cup
- Baking powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Water 1/4 cup
- Caster sugar 2 cups
- Coco powder 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Butter 100 gm
- Icing sugar 2 cups sieved
- Coco powder 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Milk 4 to 5 tbsp
- For making ganache: Take a saucepan add cream, chopped chocolate mix and take it out keep it in fridge for 30 minutes.
- For making cup cakes: Take a bowl add flour, salt, caster sugar, baking powder, baking soda, oil, vanilla essence, egg, milk and water mix all the ingredients beat it for 2 minutes.
- Now put them into muffin tray, line up with paper cups, bake it on 180 degree C for 20 minutes.
- For frosting: Melt the butter add cocoa powder, vanilla essence and icing sugar mix it and beat it.
- Now pour milk, until it becomes thick.
- Then fill it into piping bag.
- Now take out the cup cakes, put ready ganache.
- Then put frosting and garnish with fondant flowers.
Ingredients For Foily Drumsticks:
- Chicken drumsticks 1 kg
- Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Green chilies 8 grinded
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1-1/2 tsp
- Allspice 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Ketchup 4 tbsp
- Carrots 2
- Potatoes 2
- Foil pieces 1/2 cup
- First cut the carrots, potatoes make small cubes, boil them and keep it on a side.
- Add chicken legs with water and vinegar.
- Take a pan add chicken drumstick, ginger garlic paste, green chilies, salt, chopped black pepper, lemon juice and garam masala cover and let it cook till the drumsticks becomes ready.
- Now take it out and make it cool, keep it on a side.
- Then add yogurt, chaat masala, salt, black pepper, garam masala and ketchup mix it.
- Now put every drumstick in foil and put yogurt mixture.
- Then put the boiled vegetables and give it steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take it out immediately then serve.
Ingredients For Jhat Pat Sada Pulao:
- Rice 750 gm
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces
- Brown onion 1/2 cup
- Bay leaf 1
- Black cardamom 2
- Green cardamom 2
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Black cumin 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1
- Cloves 6
- Black pepper 6
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Coriander crushed 1 tbsp
- Anise seed grinded 1 tsp
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Kewra water 1 tbsp
- Mace 1/4 tsp
- Nutmeg 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamom 1/4 tsp
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- First wash the rice and keep it in water.
- First pour oil add chopped onions, curry leaves, black cardamom, white cumin, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper and chicken pieces for frying.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, yogurt, salt, chopped coriander, chopped fennel and roasted and chopped white cumin, pour water cover and let it cook, until chicken tenders.
- Then add salt and rice cover and keep it for 10 minutes.
- When the water dries then keep it on simmer.
- Add chopped nutmeg, chopped mace and chopped green cardamom sprinkle kewra.
Recipe of Melt In The Mouth Chocolate Cup Cake, Foily Drumsticks And Jhat Pat Sada Pulao by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment