Best Ever Carrot Cake and Cheery Nut Biscuts by Shireen Anwer
Oct 24, 2010
This video has been removed due to copyright issues.
Recipe Of Best Ever Carrot Cake and Cheery Nut Biscuts by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala Tv
You must be logged in to comment
- U r so right about this issue nasacool cooking expert RIDA & THAIRA they dont believe in using measuring cups at all n baking ....every one knows baking is all about perfect weight of ingredients but they always say i take 1 cup and in rainbow cup cake recipe THAIRA was saying tow piyaliee what is that ??????????
By: twinklestar5 on Jun 14, 2011
- One packet of cream is 200ml and Shireen Anwar mentioned it in one of her masala morning show.
By: shahnaz farhat on Jun 14, 2011
- Thanks skittles for this because the Pakistani chef confuse a lot for measuring in cups and 1pkt of cream is also a problem we don't know how much is 1 pkt of cream is
By: nasacool on Jun 14, 2011
- Measuring cups available in market have a standard measurement i.e 1 cup is equal to 250ml....so instead of using normal teacups at home get the measuring cups..baking wil be easy. I hope it solves your problem.
By: skittles on Jun 14, 2011
- many chefs dont believe in ounces and grams its 1 cup or 2 cups ......and cup comes in all the sizes.............try www.cookingchanneltv.com recipe of carrot cake by rachel allen.
By: twinklestar5 on Jun 12, 2011
- My dear and lovely Shireen aapa,
Can you please tell me about the measurement (gms and ml) of cup which you have used in this recipe.
By: Isha on Jun 12, 2011
Division of: Avonix.com