Millions of people consume tea daily in different parts of the world. Green tea has been consumed all over in India, China, Japan, and Thailand and is now becoming popular in the whole world due to its health benefits and researches that prove that green tea holds solutions to a lot of mankind problems.
How to Make Green Tea
- Take a cup of water and bring it to boil in a kettle.
- After the water comes up to boil, turn off the gas/plug.
- Add a green tea bag in a cup and pour the water on it.
- Leave the bag in the cup for about 2 to 3 minutes and then remove it.
- If you using open green tea crushed leave, than take 1 tea spoon or about 3 to 4 grams, depending on the type of green tea you use. Strain the tea into another cup after leaving it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- To enhance the taste you can add fresh lemon drops in your tea or add one small Cardamom or a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Now enjoy your green tea and stay healthy. You can take about 2 to 3 cups of Green tea in a day.
15 Benefits of Green Tea
- Green tea reduces the risk of cancer. Being it bladder cancer, Breast cancer, Lung cancer, Stomach cancer, Skin cancer or ovarian cancer; green tea prevents the growth of the cells.
- Green tea is good for diabetic patients as it helps to control blood sugar level in the body.
- Green tea helps in weight loss as it boosts metabolism rate that in turn helps to burn fat down.
- Green tea helps in skin treatments like acne and can be used as a toner or cleanser to keep your skin fresh.
- Dental health and green tea are also linked together as some studies proved that green tea helps in preventing plague and tooth decay by avoiding the bacteria growth.
- Green tea lowers total cholesterol levels and perks up the good cholesterol against the bad cholesterol.
- Heart patients are benefited by green tea as it lowers the cholesterol level.
- Studies show that Green tea is effective in cold and flu.
- It has a soothing effect and relaxes the body.
- Green tea helps in reducing Belly fat. Losing the fat on your belly is a very difficult task but it is proved that green tea includes an antioxidant Catechins that helps in reducing the fat around the abdominal region.
- The presence of antioxidants in green tea helps to slow down the signs of aging.
- Green tea helps in reducing Blood pressure.
- Green tea helps in re-hydrating the body.
- Green tea refreshes Soar eyes. You can soak cotton in green tea and apply it on soar eyes to revive the freshness.
- Left over green tea leaves can be a good quality plant food. Place the leftover liquor or green tea leaves on your plants pots to get the maximum benefit.
Leave a Reply