Black Magic Cake And Peach Short Cake by Shireen Anwer
Dec 18, 2012
Ingredients for Peach Short Cake:
For short cake:
- Flour 3 cups
- Caster sugar 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 4 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Chilled butter 4 ounce
- Egg 1
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Canned peaches 1
- Granulated sugar 6 tbsp
- Cream whipped 12 ounces
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- For making base, pour flour, baking powder, salt, butter and mix it well.
- Now make the place in center, add egg, milk, mix it well, make the dough.
- Then put it on marble, sprinkle the flour and place dough on it.
- Now put it in a 8 inch greased pan, bake it for 200 degree C for 15 minutes.
- For making filling, put the beaten cream, icing sugar and beat them all.
- Now place the layer of cake on serving platter.
- Then put the can of peach and beaten cream.
- In the end place the layer of cake.
- Then make the layer of peaches and cream, make another layer of short cake.
- Now garnish it with cream and peaches then serve.
Ingredients for Black Magic Cake:
For short cake:
- Butter 2 ounces
- Caster sugar 1 ounce
- Flour 4 ounce
- Chilled water as required
For Sponge Cake:
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 2 ounce
- Flour 1 1/2 ounce
- Coco powder 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Canned cherries 25 to 30
- Cherry syrup 1/2 cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream 12 ounces
- First make the short crust pastry and bake it on 8 inch plate, let it cool.
- Now make the chocolate sponge and keep it on a side.
- For assembling paste the short crust pastry.
- Now paste the jam, cover it with the layer of sponge.
- Then put the cherry syrup, and beaten cream on sides.
- Now put the cherry sauce in center, make another layer of syrup.
- After that garnish its top with cream and chopped chocolate and then serve.
Recipe of Black Magic Cake And Peach Short Cake by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com