Baghray Bengan, Karahi Pav Bhaji, Sweet Potato Kheer And Clover Roll by Shireen Anwer
Jan 22, 2013
Ingredients for Clover Roll:
- Flour 2 cups
- Instant yeast 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Egg 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Lukewarm water to knead
- First put flour, yeast, oil egg, salt, sugar and lukewarm water in one bowl, knead and make dough.
- Now leave for 1 hour to rise.
- Then spread on floured surface and cut into 6 pieces.
- Now cut every piece into 12 pieces.
- Then put the 3 3 pieces into greased muffin cups.
- After that, cover it and leave for 45 minutes to rise.
- Now bake in preheated oven on 200 degree C for 15 minutes.
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Kheer:
- Milk 5 cups
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1/2 tin
- Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Rice 2 tbsp
- Sweet potato 1/2 kg
- Almonds sliced 2 tbsp
- Pistachio sliced 2 tbsp
- Boil milk, put boiled rice and cook until mixed well.
- Now add boiled & mashed sweet potato with sugar and cook until thick.
- Then take out, add condensed milk, almond slice, pistachio slice and chopped green cardamom, chill it and serve.
Ingredients for Baghray Bengan:
- Brinjals 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Chili garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander crushed 1 tsp
- Cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Brown onion crushed 3 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 1 tbsp
- Peanuts 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp
- Tamarind juice 1/4 cup
Ingredients for Bhagar:
- White cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 15
- Onion seeds 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds 1/4 tsp
- First roast desiccated coconut, sesame seeds and peanuts.
- Now take out and grind it.
- Then mark cut on brinjal.
- Now heat oil, add white cumin seeds, curry leaves, onion seeds, fenugreek seeds and brinjals, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then put ginger garlic paste, chili powder, salt, crushed coriander, roasted & crushed cumin and 1/2 cup water and fry it.
- Now put grinded masala and 1/2 cup water, cover it and cook until brinjal tenders.
- In end, add tamarind juice and brown onion crushed, mix well, take out and serve.
Ingredients for Karahi Pav Bhaji:
- Potatoes 2
- Peas 1/2 cup boiled
- Cauliflower 1 cup
- Capsicum 1 chopped
- Onion 1 cup
- Green chilies 4
- Spring onion 1 cup
- Large tomatoes 3
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Pav bhaji masala 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice 1/2 tsp
- Butter 4 ounces
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Heat butter in karahi pan and fry chopped onion, chopped green chilies for 2 minutes.
- Now put chopped cauliflower, boiled peas, big potatoes and chopped tomatoes and cook on middle flame with 1 cup water.
- Then cook with pav bhaji, masala, salt, chili powder, chopped capsicum and chopped green onion, cover it and cook until it tenders.
- In end, put butter, garnish with green coriander and serve.
Recipe of Baghray Bengan, Karahi Pav Bhaji, Sweet Potato Kheer And Clover Roll by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!