Big Mac, Mac Nuggets And Chocolate Shake by Shireen Anwer
May 30, 2013
Ingredients For Big Mac:
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Burger buns 6
- Mustard paste as required
- Butter as required
- Mayonnaise as required
- Ketchup as required
- Egg 1
- Bread 3
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Cheese slices as required
- Chopped salad leaves as required
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Wooster sauce 1 tbsp
- Pickled cucumber as required
- Crushed onion 4 tbsp
- First put the mince, salt, chopped black pepper, mustard paste, egg, milk, bread slices, paprika, garlic paste, ketchup, wooster sauce mix it well.
- Now pour water on hands make patties.
- Then pour oil in frying pan, grill the patties.
- Now fry the 2 pieces burger bun.
- After that put mayonnaise and salad leaves on it.
- Now add mustard paste, cheese slices, beef patties, put some sauteed onions.
- Then put another piece of bun, put mustard paste.
- Now put salad leaves, cucumber.
- After that put again beef patties, saute onions put 3rd piece of bun, serve it with fries.
Ingredients For Mac Nuggets:
- Boneless chicken cubes 250 gm
- Egg 1
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Flour 3 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- First marinate the chicken, add salt, white pepper, mustard powder, leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now add egg, milk, lemon juice, leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then for making batter, add flour, corn flour, baking powder, salt, white pepper, water make its batter.
- After that dip the ready nuggets into batter deep fry them well, until it becomes light golden and becomes crispy.
- Now serve it with fries.
Ingredients For Chocolate Shake:
- Chilled milk 2 cup
- Chocolate syrup 4 tbsp
- Caster sugar 3 tbsp
- Chocolate ice cream 4 scoop
- Crushed ice 1 cup
- First put all the above ingredients into blender.
- Blend them all well.
- Now serve it.
Recipe of Big Mac, Mac Nuggets And Chocolate Shake by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment