Deep Dish Layered Banana Pudding And Chicken Narial Gravy by Rida Aftab
Sep 19, 2013
Ingredients For Chicken Narial Gravy:
- Chicken biryani pieces 1 kg
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- Green chilies paste 4 tsp
- Potato 2
- Chopped coriander 2 tsp
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Cardamom 4
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Chopped coconut 1 cup
- Water 4 cups
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt as required
- Green chili/ coriander for garnishing
- First add water into chopped coconut leave it for 1 hour. Now blend it and filter it.
- Then pour oil add chopped onion, green chili paste, chopped coriander, turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste, cardamom and cumin roast it well.
- After that add yogurt beat it well. Now add chicken biryani pieces and potato roast it well.
Ingredients For Deep Dish Layered Banana Pudding:
- Wafers biscuits 2 cups
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Cream 2 cups
- Banana 8
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Walnut 1 cup
- Ready custard 2 cups
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- First crush the wafers biscuits.
- Now add butter set it into serving dish.
- Then cut the banana into slices.
- Now add brown sugar, cook it for 1 minute, then make it cool.
- Now add cream cheese, cream and sugar beat it well.
- After that put the beated cream on biscuits. put banana slice. Then add ready custard.
- Now sprinkle cream, walnut and cinnamon make it cool.
Recipe of Deep Dish Layered Banana Pudding And Chicken Narial Gravy by Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment