Cauliflower in Urdu: پھول گوبھی
Cauliflower in Roman Urdu: Phool gobhi
Cauliflower is a vegetable which is extremely nutritious and good for health. It has a round shape wit head and a tail or cover the head portion is white in color and the cover or tail are green leaves. the inner part is been used in eating while the green part is discarded, people like eating roasted cauliflower, raw cauliflower and cooked cauliflower all are good for taste buds. It belongs to the same family as of cabbage and broccoli.
Cauliflower and its health benefits
- Cauliflower is very important to be included in your diet plan as it is said that cauliflower related diet plans helps to prevent cancer in a body.
- Cauliflower is a very good source to detoxify your body, if we fail to include detoxification related things in our diet plan and continue including diet which has dangerous toxins this can increase the chances of cancer in body.
- Cauliflower is an excellent source of Vitamin C in body.
- Cauliflower is alot very good for cardiovascular related activities,it removes all the unwanted toxins which create problem for blood vessels and thus helps the circulation process to be healthy and steady.
- There is alot of fiber content present in cauliflower, this is very good for digestive system removes all the stomach related issues like constipation etc.
Cauliflower are easy available in market throughout the year you just have to make sure that they are fresh before buying.
Tips for cooking cauliflower
- Cooked or roasted cauliflower can be used with other vegetables in forming gravy and mixed with other spices and herbs and can be eaten. In Asian side it is a very important ingredient in the dish named "mix sabzi" where all the other vegetables along with cauliflower are cooked with herbs and spices.
- It is used as a dipping for sauces because of its aromatic flavor and taste.
- Boiled cauliflower can be used to make cauliflower soup excellent taste and healthy, plus its a very good diet meal and is part of the meal planner for diet related people.