Bohri Chicken Recipe
Dec 26, 2017
Bohri Chicken is very popular food in Pakistan. Try this recipe at home.
- Chicken 8 pieces
- Water 2 cups
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 10
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Oil for deep fry
- Eggs 3 to 4
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Water 4 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Blend green chilies in blender until paste.
- Then put chicken, green chilies paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, water, coriander powder, salt and vinegar in pan, mix it and cook on medium flame until chicken is cooked and water dries.
- Then remove from stove and cool it completely.
- For dipping: Put all ingredients in bowl and beat it nicely.
- Then roll cooked chicken in breadcrumbs and dip in eggs mixture.
- Then heat oil wok and deep fry chicken until golden brown.
- Then take out in absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then transfer on serving dish and serve with sauce or ketchup.
Bohri Chicken is tasty recipe. Chicken is cooked with paste and water. Then coated with bread crumbs, dipped in eggs mixture and deep fried. Serve with sauce or ketchup.