Szechuan Soup Recipe
Szechuan Soup is tasty and yummy soup. Try this different soup at home in this season.
- Boneless chicken strips 3/4 cup
- Beef mince 3/4 cup
- Vinegar 4-1/2 tbsp
- Dark soya sauce 4-1/2 tbsp
- Szechuan chili sauce 4-1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Spring onion leaves 5 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Corn flour 4-1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves or parsley 5 tbsp
- Chicken stock 14-1/2 cups
- Put chicken strips, beef mince, soya sauce, black pepper and salt in bowl, mix it nicely and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now heat chicken stock in pot, put chicken mixture and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Then add vinegar and Szechuan chili sauce, mix it nicely and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Now beat eggs in bowl, add it slowly slowly in soup and keep stirring it.
- Then mix corn flour with water, add in soup, stir it and cook until soup is thick.
- Now put coriander leaves or parsley and spring onion leaves and mix it nicely.
- Then take out in soup bowl and serve hot with soya sauce, chili sauce, green chili vinegar and crackers.
Szechuan Soup is yummy soup. Chicken strips & beef mince is mixed with dark soya sauce and cooked with vinegar & Szechuan chili sauce. Then mixed with beaten eggs and cooked more with corn flour mixture. Then mixed with parsley or coriander leaves & spring onion leaves and served in soup bowl with soya sauce, chili sauce, green chili vinegar & crackers.