Chocolate Brownie Sizzler Recipe
Chocolate Brownie Sizzler is delicious dessert. You must try this recipe at home.
- Maida 2 cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1 cup
- Chocolate chips 2 cups + 1 cup
- Icing sugar 2-1/2 cups
- Vanilla essence 2 tbsp
- Eggs 4
- Salted butter 200 gm
- Nuts chopped 1 cup
- Chocolate chips 2 cups
- Cream whipped 2 cups
- Chopped nuts as required
- Glazed cherries as required
- Ice cream (any flavor) as required
- Grease 9 inch square cake tin, line with baking paper and grease it again.
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C on gas mark 4, 15 minutes before.
- For brownie: Now sieve maida, baking powder and cocoa powder and mix it nicely.
- Now add chopped nuts, mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- Now put 2 cups chocolates chips and butter in double boiler and melt it completely.
- Then remove it from stove and keep it aside.
- Now put eggs in other bowl and beat it nicely until frothy.
- Now add icing sugar and beat it nicely until pale in color.
- Now put vanilla essence and chocolate butter mixture and beat it nicely.
- Now put maida & cocoa powder mixture and fold it.
- If it is thick, add 1/2 cup boiling water and mix it nicely.
- Now add remaining chocolates chips and mix it nicely.
- Now put mixture in greased cake tin and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For sauce: In meanwhile, put cream and chocolates in pan and stir it with spatula on low flame until chocolate chips are melted.
- Now remove from stove and keep it aside.
- Then take out cake from oven and cool it for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Now transfer cake on wire rack and cool more for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now cut brownie in any size you want.
- Then heat sizzler plate on stove until hot and heat sauce.
- Now keep brownies on sizzler plate and keep one scoop of ice cream on brownies.
- Now keep cherries, sprinkle chopped nuts, drizzle little sauce, spread remaining sauce on sides of brownie and serve.
Chocolate Brownie Sizzler is mouth-watering dessert. Brownie is prepared with maida, chocolate powder, chocolate chips, icing sugar, eggs, butter & nuts, mixed together and baked. Then kept on hot sizzler plate with ice cream, cherries, sprinkled with nuts & chocolate sauce and served.