Cream is produced purely from dairy fat. Cream is used multipurpose such as in cakes for birthday, parties or any other occasions. Additionally, it is also used in desserts of different types, either as an ingredient or for dressing. It is not healthy to consume creamy food on daily basis while keeping you fit because it is full of calories, artery clogging saturated fats and simply not best for good health.
Cream is richer than milk, velvety texture and ivory in colour. It makes your food and sweet dish more delicious but more rich and caloric. Cream comes in three categories heavy cream having 36% of milk fats and 28 g of saturated fats per cup, light cream have less calories instead, it contains 20% milk fats and 23 g of saturated fats per cup, and the third type is half - and - half, it has equal mixture of whole milk and cream it contains around 12% milk fats and 17 g of saturated fats. It must be decided when you shop, and also depends on your requirement and use. Cream is also used to make the consistency smooth and creamy in milk shakes, soups and sauces. Besides fats all types of creams contains calcium, vitamin A, phosphorus and riboflavin.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #