Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato Soup is delicious and yummy soup. It is served hot or cold. You must try this soup at home in winter season.
- Tomatoes chopped 4 cups
- Onion slice 1
- Cloves 4
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Butter 2 tbsp
- All-purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- White sugar 2 tsp
- Black pepper to sprinkle
- Sour cream for topping
- Croutons for topping
- Put chopped tomatoes, onion, cloves and chicken stock in pot and combine it on medium flame.
- Then bring to boil and boil it gently for about 20 minutes to blend all flavors.
- Then remove from stove and sieve mixture through food mill in large bowl and discard remaining stuff.
- Then melt butter in other pot on medium flame.
- Then put flour, stir it until thick sauce and cook until sauce is brown.
- Then pour it gradually in tomato mixture, whisk it so that no lumps form.
- Then take out in bowls, sprinkle salt, sugar and black pepper, top with sour cream or croutons and serve hot with crackers.
Tomato Soup is yummy soup. Tomatoes are boiled with onion, clove and chicken stock. Then sieved and mixed with butter & flour mixture. Then sprinkled with salt, sugar & black pepper, topped with sour cream or croutons and serve hot with crackers.