Buffalo Wings Recipe
Buffalo Wings is popular wings dish in the world. It is an American cuisine. You can serve it as appetizer of main course. Must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken wings 20
- Maida 3/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Hot sauce 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter 3 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Soak wings with 1 tbsp salt in water for 1 hour and drain its water.
- Now put maida, salt and black pepper powder in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then put wings in it, roll it nicely, shake to drain excess flour and keep on plate.
- Now heat oil in wok on high flame.
- Then put wings in oil and deep fry until golden.
- Then take out in absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- In pan, add butter and hot sauce and mix it nicely.
- Now add fried wings and coat it nicely.
- Then take out in serving plate and serve with sauce or dip of your choice.
Buffalo Wings is tasty dish. Chicken is coated with maida mixture and deep fried. Then coated again with hot sauce & butter mixture and served with dip or sauce.