Raspberry Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 (5 lb.) chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small pan, combine jam, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper over medium heat. Stir until smooth.
- In a bowl, toss chicken wings with half of the jam mixture. Place on the baking sheet and bake 50 minutes.
- Brush wings with remaining jam mixture and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and outside is glazed.
- Serve immediately.
A recipe for Oriental Raspberry Chicken Wings