Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
Jan 22, 2018
Chicken Caesar Salad is very popular salad in world. You can also add more vegetables.
- Chicken breast 2-3
- Caesar salad dressing 1/2 cup
- Lettuce 2-3
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup
- Bread slices cubes
- Rosemary 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
For Caesar Salad Dressing:
- Olive oil 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves minced 3
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp
- Rosemary 1/2 tsp
- For salad: Preheat oven to 180 degrees C on gas mark 4.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Heat large frying pan on medium flame.
- Now put 2 tbsp olive oil and heat it.
- When oil sizzles, add chicken breast and cook on medium flame until golden.
- Then turn chicken, put chicken in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- When cooked, remove from oven and wrap them in foil.
- Now chop bread slices into 1 inch cubes and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder and salt.
- Then spread on baking tray and pop in oven with chicken for 15 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Toss them every 5 minutes to cook evenly.
- Now chop lettuce leaves in normal size and put in bowl.
- Then cut chicken into lengthwise.
- Now put Caesar salad dressing, chicken pieces and mix it nicely.
- Then spread Parmesan cheese and serve.
- For Caesar salad dressing: Put all ingredients in food processor except oil.
- Then blend it until smooth and creamy.
- Now drizzle olive oil slowly and blend it more.
- Then take out in bowl and store in fridge for 1 week.
Chicken Caesar Salad is healthy salad. Chicken is cooked in olive oil and baked in oven. Then mixed with lettuce leaves, salad dressing & baked bread cubes, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and served. Salad dressing is prepared with olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce & Parmesan cheese and blended.