Fats are one of the three macronutrients, including protein and carbohydrates. Dietary fats contains more than the double amount of energy per gram than carbohydrates. Some processed foods and animal products, along with fried fast food are high in saturated fats, which have bad cholesterol and tend to increase your blood cholesterol levels. You must replace foods that are high in saturated fats with the alternatives higher in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats that have good cholesterol for your body and it tends to improve your blood cholesterol levels. You must select lower saturated fat varieties of the core foods like meat and dairy products.
On the other hand fats are used to supply energy to your body. It supports your physical activity as well as helps to keep your internal processes working at their optimum level. Fats are an important part of cell membranes as well as influence that how your body muscles respond to insulin. Cholesterol that is a waxy fat like substance found in every cell in your body is required for the production of certain hormones. Vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K are fat soluble vitamins, which depend on fat for their absorption and transportation throughout your body. Fat makes your food delicious too.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #