Beef Korma Recipe
Beef Korma is very popular main course dish in Pakistan. You can add or subtract ingredients.
- Beef 1-1/2 kg
- Yogurt 2-1/2 cups
- Fried & crushed onion 2
- Oil 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut 2-1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 2-1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Green cardamom 8
- Saffron 1 tsp
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Almonds crushed 25
- Cashew nut crushed 20
- Oil 1 cup
- Put yogurt, coconut, coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric, ginger paste, garlic paste, almonds and cashew nuts in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then heat oil in pot, add cardamoms, cinnamon and beef and cook on high flame until it color changes.
- Now add yogurt mixture in meat, mix it nicely and cook on high flame for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now add 4 cups water and bring to boil on high flame.
- Then cover it and cook on medium flame until meat tender.
- Then add fried onions, saffron, mint leaves and coriander leaves and mix it nicely.
- Then cover pot and simmer it for few minutes until oil comes on surface.
- Then take out in serving bowl and serve hot with naan and raita.
Beef Korma is tasty dish. Beef is cooked with yogurt & spices mixture. Then mixed with mint leaves, coriander leaves & saffron and simmered. Then served with hot naan and raita.