Green vegetables are mostly in leafy form and very beneficial and nutritious for health. Leafy greens are full of minerals, vitamins, and disease fighting phytochemicals. They are also rich in fibre that is an important element to lose weight and maintaining your body healthy. It helps you in controlling your hunger easily as it keeps you feeling full. Fibre is not only beneficial for weight loss but also in lowering your cholesterol, blood pressure and also helps to incorporate with your blood sugar swings through slowing the absorption of carbohydrates in your blood stream after your meals. It lowers the risks of cardiovascular diseases as well as type-2 diabetes. Green vegetables contain lot of water in it which helps to keep your body hydrated and gives you beautiful hair and skin.
Some leafy green veggies like collards and kale are predominantly rich in calcium and potassium that helps to keep your bones and teeth healthy and strong, it also reduces risks of osteoporosis. Calcium also contributes in blood pressure management and muscle function. Green vegetables are rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene that is the best way to get vitamin A and folate. They all contribute in maintaining your body and its functions in a healthy way prevent you from ample of diseases like arthritis and keeps your skin and bones healthy.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #